If you like easy recipes, these cheesy chicken fritters are definitely one of the easiest you can ever make that taste simply amazing. Crisp on the outside with juicy tenderness on the inside. They are low-carb full of protein and bursting with flavor.
Here’s the handy Chicken Fritters printable recipe below:
- 2 pounds chicken breast thinly sliced or diced. I found the easiest way to thinly slice chicken (but not to ground it) it to put the raw chicken breast into your food processor. My Braun Multiquick did the the thinly minced chicken job in just few seconds.
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (Can sub for low fat or no fat)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded (Can sub for cheddar cheese)
- ¾ cup Almond flour (Can sub for reg. flour)
- 2 large eggs
- 2-3 TBS Fresh dill, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Oil for frying ( I use Avocado Oil)
- Optional: 1 onion, finely chopped
- Lemony Dill sauce dip:
- 2 TBS Mayonaise
- 2 TBS Sour cream
- 1 TBS Lemon Juice
- Small pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: 1 garlic clove pressed
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped dill
- Combine and mix all the ingredients together. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours or even best overnight.
- Heat your your frying pan on medium-high and oil it with 1-2 TBS of oil. Reduce heat to medium.
- Scoop a large tablespoonful of the chicken mixture and place it on the frying pan. Tip: Use a help of spatula and mold it into a round shape. Press lightly
- Depending on the size of your frying pan, you should have 4 chicken fritters per pan.
- Fry for 3 minutes per side or till golden brown color and the fritter is cooked through. Tip: For faster results you can use two frying pans.
- Remove from pan onto the plate and start enjoying immediately
Latest posts by Irina (see all)
- Instant Pot Hamburger Cauliflower Soup, Low Carb, Keto Friendly - November 20, 2019
- Best Keto Low Carb Bread buns made from Fathead dough - September 26, 2019
- Low Carb Keto Banana Zucchini Bread - May 23, 2019