This instant pizza crust is so simple and delicious with only 2 ingredients pizza dough made from scratch. Your pizza dough is ready to go in the oven in under 5 minutes! Mind blown!
- 1 cup Real Greek Yogurt, 2% fat (can sub for non-fat, low fat or high fat)
- 1 cup self rising flour (plus ¼ cup more for rolling
- Preheat the oven to 450F (230C)
- On a flat surface, Using your hands combine the ingredients together. After literally a minute, you can see that it is forming a real dough-like consistency. Add a little more flour, sprinkle it on a board.
- Using a rolling pin, start pressing and spreading the dough.
- Transfer onto a lightly greased baking sheet. You can also use a lightly greased parchment paper. In the case of parchment paper I didn't even have to grease mine.
- Press and spread the dough into a round pizza shape. To insure the edges do not burn, Shape up the edges with your fingers to be the same thickness or even slightly thicker that base.
- Now you can start using your toppings. I actually like to pop the crust by itself into the oven for 3 minutes, but you can skip this step and pile up your toppings - tomato sauce, sliced tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, fresh basil and so on.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the edges are nice golden brown and cheese is completely melted.
- Top with fresh basil and enjoy.
Latest posts by Irina (see all)
- Low Carb Keto Banana Zucchini Bread - May 23, 2019
- Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowls, Low Carb and Keto Friendly - May 9, 2019
- Best Low-Carb Keto Mug Bread, 90 seconds in microwave - March 20, 2019