Hard boiled eggs and egg salad are favorites in my house, but I’m definitely not a big fan of boiling eggs on a stove, timing the procedure and most importantly de-shelling the eggs. This is when my Instant Pot comes in very handy. I wanted to share the very easy way of making hard boiled eggs in Instant Pot. It’s one of my favorite things to do in Instant Pot. I think it’s an easiest method ever. No peeling involved.
- Avocado egg salad recipe:
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 avocado smashed
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp lemon or lime juice
- Some paprika, green onion or dill for decoration
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Put on bread, lettuce, pita, dip, or eat plain. It makes 3-4 full sandwiches.
Latest posts by Irina (see all)
- Best Instant Pot Potato Soup, Creamy and Loaded - February 14, 2019
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip | Low Carb Keto Friendly - January 31, 2019
- 10 Brilliant ways Amazon’s Alexa is useful in the kitchen - December 27, 2018