Can you imagine telling someone what your favorite style of clothes is and your size and the receiving a box full of clothes and accessories in the mail? It would be like fashion magic. Well that is what the folks over at kidpik.com have done. They have created a service that does just that. All you have to do is tell them what your daughter likes in terms of fashion and they will create her very own personal style profile. Then you get a box sent to your house packed with high quality clothing and accessories.
Best thing is you only pay for the items you like and want to keep and send the rest of them back free of charge. You can also donate or gift your items on behalf of yourself and Kidpik will take care of this for you free again. It is like having your very own personal shopping assistant. Creating your daughters fashion profile is simple and fun. Best of all it is something you can both do together.
My 9 y.o. and I recently attended the kidpik launch event. We learned that kidpik was created by the executives behind the famous children store, kidpik combines the luxury of personal styling with the convenience of home shopping, designed exclusively for girls ages 4 to 14 and tailored to fit any budget. At the event my girl was able to create her own profile herself and fill out the application survey.
First you enter your daughters name, birth date, and state. Then she can choose the type of clothing she likes or dislikes. For example she may like skirts but doesn’t like dresses. Or maybe she likes everything except rompers and jumpsuits. The kidpik interface allows her to choose. Then she picks the colors she likes and any colors that she does not like. Then she gets to choose what type of prints and patterns she likes. Next you are on to sizes and then things get a bit more specific. Like length of dresses, jean fits and colors. Then your daughter is shown a variety of clothing samples where she gets to pick her favorites among the different categories. Finally she gets to choose her favorite clothing stores. In the end kidpik creates a personal style profile specifically based on your daughters choices. Then all she has to do is wait for her kidpik box to come in the mail full of clothing that matches her personal style. I have to say this is such a cool idea I can’t wait for them to do this for adults. Open this video that my girl wanted to tape because of all the waiting and her excitement about opening her kidpik mystery box.
Disclosure: Although we did receive a complimentary kidpik box for a review, and kidpik has sponsored this post and provided a compensation, all opinions are our own.
I highly recommend to check out the kidpik personalized outfit service for girls. Here’s why.
4 reasons why I LOVE kidpik:
1. Free shipping, free returns, free donation, free exchanges. No strings attached.
2. No obligation. Box usually delivered to your door 4 times a year. You’re free to cancel the membership at any time. Free of course.
3. Another good reason to love Kidpik – they are wallet-friendly! For being inexpensive, the quality of clothes I say with confidence is fantastic! (Same quality as famous kids place store) The dress my girl received, for example, is only $27. The white jean jacket is $22. All other items were below $15. If you “Keep all” items you get automatically 30% off, so the dress becomes only $19, the jean jacket is only $15. And the rest of items are below $10
4. Free gift to keep in each box. In our box my girl received a free White Lace trim Tank top
So why wait? kidpik just launched. Give kidpik a try! And come back and let us know if you liked it.
Here’s the link to the kidpik site
If you watched the video (above), please tell me and my girl, which kidpik items from the box were your favorite?
Latest posts by Irina (see all)
- Instant Pot Hamburger Cauliflower Soup, Low Carb, Keto Friendly - November 20, 2019
- Best Keto Low Carb Bread buns made from Fathead dough - September 26, 2019
- Low Carb Keto Banana Zucchini Bread - May 23, 2019