This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Viva® Vantage®.
When it comes to paper towels and toilet paper you will find that there is a tremendous amount of brand loyalty coming from consumers. Whether they are using the brands that their parents used or their own personal choices, getting them to switch over and try another brand can be quite difficult. I remember the big problem in our house when I was asked to switch from Scott toilet tissue to a softer brand. I fought the new change for several weeks until finally relenting. Now I couldn’t be happier with the new TP that we are using. Sometimes people just need an incentive to give another product a try.
That is why the people at Viva® Vantage® are challenging consumers to a 7-day switch up.
They are asking consumers to give their Viva® Vantage® paper towels a chance and try them for 7 days to see how it compares to the brand they are currently using. Follow this link -> Viva® Vantage® 7-Day Switch Up and it will take you to their 7-day switch up web page. There you can enter for your chance to win a $100 gift card! There is also a link for a $1.00 off coupon that can be used towards the purchase of Viva® Vantage® paper towels. The people at Viva® Brand are hoping that once you give their paper towels a try you will want to stay with them.
I personally have decided to take them up on their offer. Last week I switched out my regular brand with Viva® Vantage® paper towels. It has only been a couple of days and I have to say we are all pretty happy with Viva® Towels. The texture of the surface is different than what we are used to as well as the feel. The Viva® Brand paper towels seem to be a little bit softer but the texture of the cloth gives it superior scrubbing power. For example I cooked homemade French toast yesterday and ended up with dried egg splatter all over the stovetop. I wet the Viva® Brand paper towel with some warm soapy water and went to work on the dried up eggs. To my surprise the texture of the Viva® Brand paper towel acted like a scouring pad and cleaned up the eggs with ease. This made me happy since I didn’t have to take out the actual scouring pad to clean up the mess. So after only a couple of days into the 7-day switch up I am pretty happy with the way Viva® Towels are performing.
If you don’t use them already check out the link today and give Viva® Vantage® a shot. Hey you never know you may find your new favorite paper towel brand.
Last week I attended the live Viva® Vantage® party along with a small group of bloggers at Amy’s beautiful brownstone in Brooklyn! Amy made some great Sangria for the party, the delicious zucchini quiche and other tatsy appetizers. Oh, her home made baguettes were from out of this world!
Check out these awesome paper towel tips I learned from our 7-Day Switch up party!
1. Place a damp Viva® Vantage® paper towel under your cutting board to prevent it from slipping when slicing and dicing your fruits and veggies.
2. Use Viva® Vantage® to wash and dry wine glasses leaving a residue and lint-free shiny finish!
3. Use a damp paper towel to chill white wine quickly when you’re stuck with a warm bottle! Just wrap the bottle in a damp paper towel and plop it in the freezer for a few minutes!
4. Use the stretchy-strength Viva® Vantage® to strain fruits and veggies under the faucet! Who needs a colander?
5. Keep lettuce and herbs fresh longer by wrapping a paper towel around the head of lettuce to soak up excess moisture
7. Slip a damp paper towel under your cutting board to prevent it from shifting while slicing and dicing
Want to try your own 7-Day Switch Up? Head to Viva® Vantage® 7-Day Switch Up to get a coupon. Once you’ve experienced the great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage®, you can go back to the website and enter for a chance to win a 1 of 1000 gift cards from Williams-Sonoma, Amazon or Starbucks! Instant win sweepstakes end on December 31, 2015. Good luck!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Viva® Vantage®. Regardless I only share the product I love and use in my own house.
Latest posts by Irina (see all)
- Festive Low Carb Dessert (Instant Pot Mandarin Cheesecake) - March 14, 2018
- How to make Rich Gourmet French Onion Soup, Instant Pot or Stove top - March 5, 2018
- Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake with Pecan Crust - January 26, 2018