April 2015. Last week SHE (Style Hunts Events) hosted the SHE’S Fit! and SHE’s Beautiful! event. One evening, two showcases. All about women. Thanks to SHE for inviting me to see the latest in women’s health and fitness – from apparel to apps to nutrition and workout gear. SHE’s Beautiful! showed the latest innovations in women’s cosmetics, skin care and anti-aging products.
I have gathered my favorite items and compiled a list of useful and inexpensive gift ideas that you can share with your loved ones.
This device is a complete foot care system for cleaning, soothing, stimulating and massaging your feet every time you’re in the shower. It is very easy to use. Experimenter with the different stiffness’s of the inner and outer bristles to discover what feels best for you. Work your toes in and out of the brush to fully clean between them and to rotate your ankle to clean the sides and top of your foot. How to use it: Place the Footmate system on the floor of the shower or tub (best works in tubs) where it will lie completely flat. Press down the “footpads” to make sure that the special suction cups on the back are properly secured to the floor. Wet the brush and squeeze a moderate amount of the Footmate Rejuvenating gel on it. (included with Footmate system). Place 1 foot on a footpad and the other on the brush, and using the back-and-forth or side-toside motion, work your entire foot over the bristles. It’s like a spa treatment for your feet. Works anywhere and while you’re in the shower washing your hair. So you don’t need to spend extra time on your feet. Feels weird at first and need to get used to, but after few tries, I think every mom will love this Footmate system. List price is $39.95 but sold on Amazon.com for only $25.78 with Prime.
Mom can use an energy drink for her mind, body and soul with the blend of natural vitamins, minerals and other important nutrients that will provide a good healthy energy drink. Conveniently packed in a single dose powder packet blended with 19 vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. Comes in 3 flavors: Dragon Fruit, Pomegranate Blueberry, and Citrus.
Älsa is vegan, gluten free and only 30 calories per serving. It si naturally sweetened with fructose and stevia extract and has no artificial flavors , colors or preservatives. (AlsaEnergy.com)
New 5-in-1 lip care hydrates, replenishes, smoothes, protects and adds shine. Comes in a very cute cubed bottle and is a perfect gift or a stocking stuffer. From $5.99 on Amazon.com
Lightens dark hair to barely there with this quick-acting, gentle creme bleach. Use it to lighten dark hair on your face, arms, body, even your eyebrows. Where to buy: The new Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit is available at ULTA, Amazon and other drugstores for the suggested retail price of $11.99
VIACTIV Calcium Plus D – Just two delicious VIACTIV Calcium Soft Chews each day provide you with:
- 100 percent of the Daily Value of calcium.
- A unique blend of vitamin D, which boosts calcium absorption, and vitamin K, which helps in the body’s formation of bone proteins.
- Convenience and portability that fits your schedule and lifestyle.
- Available from $7.99 at major drugstores and online
Revolutionary Tapered End Technology delivers real-like lashes that blend seamlessly with your own lashes. 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference—you’ll forget you’re wearing them! Available from $3.99 from drugstores and Walmart
- With superior shine that lasts up to a week, this flexible nail cover delivers a indestructible top coat that rivals the best salon gel polish
- Easy to apply, just peel, press and done
- Impress is fast and easy to remove, Gently peel from sides or apply polish remover around the edges, wait 1 minute, then peel off
- Each bottle contains enough nails for most women to get a single, perfect manicure
- 24 nails in 12 sizes for each hand allows for differing nail widths
- From $7.99 in major drugstores and Amazon.com
An alternative or a better way to see a dermatologist. It’s an App. 1. Simply download the a spruce app from the app store, tap Get Started to learn more about Spruce. 2. Tell them what you need treated and choose the dermatologist. 3. Securely share photos and medical information with your dermatologist. 4. In 24 hours receive a personalized treatment plan with appropriate prescriptions. A Spruce dermatologist visit is $40, but if you dont have a good experience, they will refund a full cost. (SpruceHealth.com)
PS: The company gave me a handful of “Free Visit” vouchers to giveaway. If anyone wants to try Spruce dermatologist, right from your phone for free, please message me or email. I have few to giveaway.
Have you tried any of the above health and beauty products? Which are your favorites?
Latest posts by Irina (see all)
- The Best Keto Low Carb Bagels with Everything Seasoning - October 8, 2018
- Best Low Carb Cheesy Chicken Fritters - July 9, 2018
- Better than Takeout – 2 Ingredient Crispy Pizza Crust - June 1, 2018