While I continue to experimenting with my No-Carb and Low-carb eating menus, I came across the new recipe that is very quick and easy to make and only requires 4 ingredients.
Related: Check out my 4 Ingredient Cloud Bread recipe that I posted recently and it made the internet go crazy!
I’ve made these pancakes several times already mastering to my liking and to my perfection and I’m happy to report that I’m satisfying my cravings without packing the extra weight and fat. Not to mention that I feel great and I don’t have the over-stuffy feeling after eating pancakes that are loaded with sugar and flour.
It’s not that I constantly crave breads, sugar or pancakes, but these recipes really help me and go wonderfully with my low-carb eating journey ever since I cut pastas, rice, bread and starchy vegetables from my diet. I feel awesome and shrinking. I already lost 5 pounds in the past 2 weeks and my belly gets sucked in day by day. If you questioning physical activity – yes, I exercise for 40 – 60 minutes each day.
These pancakes can be consumed in a variety of ways, such as with butter, maple syrup or with berries and fruits. My favorite way to enjoy these pancakes is to add a little butter to a hot pancake and lightly sprinkle it with cinnamon. Yummy! This is very similar recipe to my Cloud breads but in a form of a pancake, that I find very delightful and appetizing.
Ingredients for No-Carb Pancakes
3 Tablespoon cream cheese, softened
1 Tablespoon brown sugar or sweetener of your choice
2 Tablespoons Almond Flour (Almond Meal)
Add the softened cream cheese and other ingredients and mix them all together using a hand mixer or by fork (1-2 minutes until the mixture is smooth). The mixture may be “lumpy” – No Problem!
If you think the mixture is too “liquidy” add another 2 tablespoon of Almond meal (Almond flour) to the mixture and mix well. That way the pancakes are airy, fluffy and thicker. I don’t really like large pancakes like they serve in the diners, but prefer a medium sizes, like 4-5 on the pan.
Pour or heat some oil onto pan ( I used Avocado cooking oil) Cook them until done, about 1 minute on each side or until done. Add some butter, cinnamon if you like and Enjoy!
These no carb pancakes are fast, easy, they are high protein, gluten free and healthy! Not to mention they are delicious.
Yes, they may be thinner and not as fluffier as your traditional pancake or the fluffy low-carb cottage pancake, but they really do melt in your mouth with good flavor!
Let me know if you tried these pancakes and what you think??! Tell me your feedback on my Facebook page or throw me #TheBigAppleMama hashtag on Instagram or other social.
If you liked this simple low-carb pancake recipe, You’re also going to love:
- 2-3 eggs
- 2-3 Tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon sweetener ( I use Org. Coconut palm sugar)
- Optional: Salt, spices, cinnamon
- 2 TBS of Almond meal
- Add the ingredients and mix them all together using a hand mixer (1-2 minutes until the mixture is smooth). I don’t really like sweeteners, so instead of the sweetener I add 1 Tablespoon of Organic Coconut Palm Sugar which is a wonderful sugar replacement. I also add 2 tablespoon of Almond meal to the mixture and mix well. That way my pancakes are airy and fluffy and not too thin. I don’t really like large pancakes like they serve in the diners, but prefer a medium sizes, like 4-5 on the pan. Cook them until done, about 1 minute on each side or until done. Add some butter, cinnamon if you like and Enjoy!
Latest posts by Irina (see all)
- Top 9 Tips for Visiting Iceland This Summer | #Travel - July 22, 2017
- The Fluffiest Ricotta Soufflé Low Carb Pancakes – Only 4 Ingredients - June 30, 2017
- Travel to Norway: 5 Tips for Visiting Oslo - June 22, 2017