Today my daughter and I made this Halloween-inspired Halloween Candy Bark. It is so easy to make and a great experience for my 8 y.o.
Ingredients: Use all organic ingredients if possible.
3 cups chocolate chips
¼ cup pretzels
¼ cup candy corn
¼ cup m&ms
¼ cup raisins
1. Line a baking sheet with PaperChef parchment paper.
2. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring until smooth.
3. Pour the chocolate onto the parchment paper, and using a spatula, spread it into an even layer about 1/4-inch thick.
Sprinkle the chopped candy on top of the chocolate then place the baking sheet in the refrigerator to chill for 30 to 45
minutes until the chocolate has fully hardened.
4. Remove the bark from the refrigerator and carefully slide it onto a cutting board. Cut the bark into irregularly shaped pieces.
Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container in a cool place. Use all organic ingredients if possible and find the way to substitute the evil candy corn and m&ms
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
Disclosure: I went to a Media Halloween inspired cooking class at Freshmade NYC (A cooking studio where they offer cooking classes for kids ages 2-teen) where we were cooking with and learning about the Paperchef Parchment paper – a healthy choice for your family and environment as well. I received samples of the parchment paper. For more information visit paperchef.com
Latest posts by Irina (see all)
- NYC Travel Tips: 20 Do’s and Don’ts for Visiting New York City like a Pro! - September 14, 2017
- Top 9 Tips for Visiting Iceland This Summer | #Travel - July 22, 2017
- The Fluffiest Ricotta Soufflé Low Carb Pancakes – Only 4 Ingredients - June 30, 2017